Tuesday 11 March 2014

Is This John Dumelo's Wife?

This sexy Ghanaian lady called
Harrina Alexander >> once
claimed that she is actor John
Dumelo's 'wife'. >>

Even in the
midst of the storm she raised
two years ago, Dumelo has
always maintained that he was
never married to her.

Harrina who is an actress in
Hollywood, even posted a
marriage pictures and a
certificate online to prove to the
world that the handsome
Nollywood heavyweight
actually got married to her but
he claimed that the certificate
was fake and that the photos
were meant for a movie. He
even went ahead to call her
demented, manic and day
dreaming.

Nevertheless, Harrina
Alexander is yet to give up on
her 'man' >> as she released an
emotional love letter to mark
what she says is their wedding
anniversary today, 11 March,
2014.

Read the letter here:

To my husband on our
anniversary, March 11,
2014.

When I look back at how
we began; the laughter
and love that we shared,
I smile at all the ways we loved
and we dared to dream of a
wonderful future together and
how we promised this was
forever.

And I try to recall the
moment when things
started to change; Just
what it could've been to cause
our happiness to slip away. And
though I may never find the
answer, I do know one thing
for sure; I still love you now as
much as I did then and I don't
know how but we can get
through this.

I'm not ready to give up
on us. You're still my one
true love.

To my husband John
Dumelo, all I want for this
anniversary is for you to
be honest to everyone about
our marriage.

You keeping silent and
going around telling
everyone you are not
married is not being a good
role model as you call yourself.

People look up to you; I
am asking you this from
my heart; be honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are in fact fantastic ideas in about blogging. You
have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


Here is my weblog ... tour de france indoor bike