Sunday 6 April 2014

WOW!! This Lady's Before & After Makeup Photo will Definitely Blow your Mind!! (Photos)

And definitely make you shed a tear too. I was just going through
Instagram when I discovered this lady's page. Her name is Sassy J and
she was actually born with no eyebrows.

People made fun of her everytime, even her mom had a nickname for her
- 'BALD FACE' and to get her self esteem back, Sassy J learnt how to
work makeup and right now, she can work her face into any look.

Check out her breathtaking photos and read her so sad story too:

I haven't done a before and after without my contacts. So I decided it
would be better to show you all my actual eye color before putting in
my green contacts lens (that way you can all see the total
transformation). I know I'll get criticized for the way I look in my
before pic but it's ok! Makeup is a skill that I'm happy I was blessed
with. I can literally make my face look anyway and to me that's
talent. Makeup is artistry and those who are good at it truly treat it
as a art like I do.

My mom has a nickname for me growing up...she use to call me BALD FACE
since I didn't have eyebrows. For a longtime I let that nickname
affect me and also my confidence...but after a while I embraced that
nickname and I started experimenting with my eyebrows and also other
types of makeup.

I learned from YouTube videos how to apply my makeup and also read
books and magazine articles on it as well. I wasn't the greatest at
makeup at first but overtime I became really good at it and the rest
is truly history after that.

So to all the woman out there it's ok to be DIFFERENT. I know I'm not
the norm and it's ok because being unique is so much more valuable
than blending in with the NORM. Beauty is in the eye of those who
choose to see it for what it is. And I'll always embrace my
individuality because it's gotten me far in life and always will.
-Sassy J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult
to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual
appeal. I must say that you've done a awesome job with this.
Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Internet
explorer. Superb Blog!

Here is my web blog - free music downloads (http://twitter.com)