Sunday 20 July 2014

Hilarious behind the scenes pics from Waje and Tiwa Savage's new music video

Produced by Spellz, Onye is the 2ndtrack off Waje's eponymously titled
album W.A.J.E. Tiwa Savage is featured in this hilarious video which
has Omawumi appear in a cameo. Model and actor Bryan Okwara also stars
as love interest.

Shot in Lagos, the video was directed by KemiAdetiba. Check on these
hilarious behind the scenes images to the hit bound video for Onye.
The video drops on Tuesday July 22!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?


Take a look at my site :: free music downloads (http://twitter.com/Music0Downloads/status/596035206915559424)

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off
topic but I had to tell someone!

Here is my blog post ... bdsm webcams; http://www.studiopress.com,